Huawei Unlock Code service EE – 02 -Vodafone
Is your Huawei Mobile Phone Locked to a Network?
We can provide you with a Network Unlock Code
Network code (NCK) for your device
- You agree that you have put the wrong SIM card into the phone to ensure that it is locked and is asking for unlock code.
- Please do not order if the phone asks for UNBLOCK code (it means its HARD LOCKED) – NO REFUND CAN BE PROVIDED IN THIS CASE
- All Huawei Models Supported
- Clean IMEI only. This service is for removing the SIM Lock. It will not un-blacklist your device.
- CORPORATE DEVICES CAN NOT BE UNLOCKED AND WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL
- EE DEVICES UNDER 6 MONTHS OLD ARE NOT SUPPORTED
- Please check that the phone prompts you for a code when the wrong sim card is installed
On checkout please leave a note with your 15 Digit IMEI Number
This can be found by going to your dialer and typing